April 23, 2013

Hello Seoul

Hey fellow vegan potluckers of Seoul.
My name is Ruth and I am going to attempt to help out with the blogging of the Seoul vegan potluck blog. Recently I decided to quit the (in) famous Facebook because of my silly addiction and unfortunately along with giving it up I also gave up a lot of 'being in the know.'
I asked Adeana if she could keep the blog as up-to-date as the Facebook page but, of course, because of her busy work schedule this would prove both difficult and time consuming, so I offered my services.
I have been a vegetarian for 12 years but a vegan for only 1 so I am no stranger to making mistakes and being confused but I have also been learning about all the different foods available to me and experimenting for crazy long hours in the kitchen. I have just moved to Seoul ( after a year in Poland and before that living near Busan for 2 years) so this is the beginning of an exciting journey for me and my family. (Husband-to-be and 2 amazing cats)
I will confess to being an amateur still but I am slowly getting better and I look forward to the challenge of the potlucks every month.

Please feel free to contact me with anything you would like to see on the blog, anything you may personally have to contribute, or anything you need help/advice on.
My email is ruthdwatson@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment